Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun times at the Doctor

I'm a little late in posting this.  I can't believe that Harper is 18 months old already!! We went to her 18 month check up and she did great.  We had to wait in the small exam room for over an hour so she was going pretty stir crazy! Here's some funny video clips of us waiting "patiently".


Harper's 18-month stats:
Weight - 27.9 lbs. - 90%
Height - 34.5 in. - 95%
Head - 19 in. - 90%
She is growing like a little weed and is staying healthy.  It's so much fun to be this little girls mommy!
Checking herself out in the mirror.
I finally gave in and let her get off the exam table.  I didn't want her running around the room barefoot so I put her shoes and socks on.  She does look a little ridiculous though!

3 comments:

Natrudy said...

sooo cute! I love the video of her underneath the paper.

Auntie Carol :-) said...

LOOVE it :-) i grabbed the photo of her with her mouth wide open - yes, it's my desktop photo right now. :-) love you guys!

Kampen Family said...

She is such a little ham!