On Sunday afternoon, we attempted to get Harper's picture taken with Santa. The Village at Allen shopping center has a Santa, live reindeer, huge Christmas Tree, and a neat play area for the kids. When we got there Jeff got in line and Harper and I went to look around. About 15 minutes later he texted me and said the wait was at least another hour and a half. I wanted to get Harper's picture with Santa - but not that bad. I knew that she would not still be happy in another hour. We let Harper play, attempted a family photo for our Christmas card, and then headed home. Here's a bunch of pics of Harper playing.
They had a huge maze for the kids to explore. Harper thought it was pretty fun!
Checking out the train schedule.
We didn't get our picture with Santa but we still had fun! Thanks to Mimi for my new dress!
No comments:
Post a Comment