Harper and I have been busy packing. It does take a little longer to pack a box when you have a curious baby around. For every two things I put into a box, she likes to pull out at least one of them. I've learned that I have to be faster than her.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
3 more days
Three more days until our big move! We do the final walk through of our new house on Monday. We close on our Wylie house on Wednesday morning and then close on our new home in McKinney that afternoon. We get the keys to our new house at 6pm on Wednesday and we have to be out of our Wylie house by midnight on Friday. That gives us 48 hours to get moved. I ended up hiring movers to come on Thursday. Originally we were going to rent a Penske truck and try to move everything ourselves, but Jeff will not be around at all this week. Teacher in service is every day from 8am - 3pm. Then football is from 4pm - 8pm. I decided that it would be worth the money to hire movers to just take care of it for us.
Harper and I have been busy packing. It does take a little longer to pack a box when you have a curious baby around. For every two things I put into a box, she likes to pull out at least one of them. I've learned that I have to be faster than her.
Yesterday I tackled the kitchen and got all of the cabinets cleaned out
and all of the drawers emptied.
We sure have accumulated a lot of stuff in 5.5 years of marriage! Moving is a pain in the rear - but we are so thankful that we have the opportunity to move closer to Jeff's school. It will make life much easier on all of us.
Harper and I have been busy packing. It does take a little longer to pack a box when you have a curious baby around. For every two things I put into a box, she likes to pull out at least one of them. I've learned that I have to be faster than her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
It's always worth the money to hire movers!!!
Post a Comment