Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Meeting Noelle

Yesterday Harper and I went to meet baby Noelle. Noelle's mom, Amanda, and I have been friends forever. We were born two weeks apart, grew up together in Paris and went to Baylor together. Noelle is four weeks old and the cutest little thing. I don't remember Harper being this small. Noelle slept for a while when we first got there. I'm surprised that she could sleep through Harper's babbling and squeals.
Just starting to wake up.
Amanda and Harper

Our attempt at a picture with Noelle and Harper. I think we waited a little too long to do this because Noelle was not happy by this point.
At one point yesterday we were both sitting on the floor changing a diaper and Amanda looked at me and said "Did you ever think that we would be doing this together?" It's so fun to be going through this same life stage together.

No comments: