Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

11 Months Old

Wow - Harper can't already be 11 months old can she?? It's flying by so fast. We can't believe that our little girl will be 1 years old in a few short weeks!! It is exciting to watch her grow and change on a daily basis. Her biggest change in the last month is becoming mobile.

She started crawling as soon as we came home from vacation in June and hasn't stopped yet.
She is very fast and manages to get into everything.
She pulls up on everything and has pretty good balance.
She will probably be trying to walk before too long.
She has six teeth and loves to eat.
She would much rather feed herself than be fed.
Her favorite foods are blueberries, watermelon and rotisserie chicken.
She loves swimming and being outside. We have a future triathlete in the making.
She loves reading. I can give her a book and it will entertain her for 5 minutes (that's a long attention span for a baby!)
"Mom - why do I have to wear these silly things on my head?""See - I'm pretty smart. I know how to pull it off of my head!"
Harper is into everything these days. This is what happens when I turn my back for a split second.
Caught - Red Handed!
"Here mom - do you want some toilet paper?"
She just discovered her belly button and is fascinated by it.

1 comment:

Alana said...

She is too cute - So glad that I got to see her for a moment last month :)