Don't worry - she did eventually have success.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Sippy cups & finger foods
It's so fun watching the changes that Harper makes on a daily basis! In the past two weeks she has started to drink out of a sippy cup and also eat "finger foods". The finger foods that I've been getting her to eat are the little puffs. They practically dissolve in her mouth. Here is a little video of her first attempt...
Don't worry - she did eventually have success.
Concentrating so hard.
We have also started to teach her to drink out of a sippy cup. She is slowly getting the hang of it. The cup has a few ounces of watered down juice for her to "drink" (or dribble all down the front of her.) Not sure how much she actually swallows.
She is still enjoying eating all of the fruits and veggies that I make. So far she has not met a food that she didn't like.
Monday afternoon we went to Jeff's baseball game because the weather was so nice. Jeff's dad met Harper and I at the game.
She is always chewing on something!
Don't worry - she did eventually have success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
ooooh, love the little front teeth! that smile is just too cute! thanks for the pics. Love you!
Sarah...her smile is the sweetest thing! What a great moment you captured!
Hi Sarah! I just found your blog through Natalie's. I can't believe the changes in Harper since we saw her...which was only a month or so ago. I love little girls in bows and the picture of her trying to see Jeff was too cute.
Let's get together again soon!
Post a Comment