Sarah and I in June of 2000 at camp in Colorado. I can't believe that we have been friends for almost NINE years!
Freshman year at Baylor we both pledged the same sorority - Kappa Chi Alpha. We shared so many fun memories like pledge dances, SING, formals, Crush, camping trips, & mission trips. Not sure why we thought these big jerseys were cool!
One of the many KXA pledge dances that we attended...
Another fun KXA function - Foam Crush
We decided to make our Halloween costumes one year. We went as Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, & Tweedle Do Do. Not sure what we were thinking...
Sarah is from Fritch, TX Population 2,235. We stopped in Fritch on our way to ski over Spring Break one year.
Sarah was there from the very beginning of mine & Jeff's relationship. She was such a supportive roommate. She knew that he was going to propose several months before he did and was able to keep it a secret. They planned an engagement party for me the night that I flew home from St. Louis when Jeff proposed. She baked a mini wedding cake!
Another fun KXA function - Foam Crush
We decided to make our Halloween costumes one year. We went as Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, & Tweedle Do Do. Not sure what we were thinking...
Sarah is from Fritch, TX Population 2,235. We stopped in Fritch on our way to ski over Spring Break one year.
Sarah was there from the very beginning of mine & Jeff's relationship. She was such a supportive roommate. She knew that he was going to propose several months before he did and was able to keep it a secret. They planned an engagement party for me the night that I flew home from St. Louis when Jeff proposed. She baked a mini wedding cake!Sarah and I both moved to Dallas after we graduated. We enjoy hanging out on a somewhat regular basis. In 2006, Sarah came to Florida to cheer me on in my first Ironman Triathlon. What a trooper to endure 13 plus hours of cheering! That next summer I got to support her when she did her first triathlon!
We have spent several fun weekends at Natalie's lake house. Here's Sarah and Natalie jammin' while playing Rock Band.
A couple of years ago Sarah got to go to Maui, Hawaii with me when I traveled there for work. We had so much fun exploring the Island.
One of my favorite memories from our trip to Maui was driving up to the top of the Haleakala Volcano to watch the sun rise. We left our hotel at 2am and arrived at the summit around 4:00am. It was FREEZING cold and dark. Once the sun started to rise, you realized that you were above the clouds! It was amazing. Yes - those are clouds behind us as far as you could see. 
Sarah has been there for so many of my major milestones. College graduation, engagement, wedding, and the birth of Harper.
I love you Sarah and I love sharing a name with you!!! Happy Birthday!
One of my favorite memories from our trip to Maui was driving up to the top of the Haleakala Volcano to watch the sun rise. We left our hotel at 2am and arrived at the summit around 4:00am. It was FREEZING cold and dark. Once the sun started to rise, you realized that you were above the clouds! It was amazing. Yes - those are clouds behind us as far as you could see. 
Sarah has been there for so many of my major milestones. College graduation, engagement, wedding, and the birth of Harper. 
"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you." Philippians 1:3




We had such an amazing wedding day surrounded by so many of our sweet friends like Sarah.








4 comments:
sweetest blog ever...for the sweetest girl!
Awww...I love the trip down memory lane! I'm so glad I got to celebrate the big day with you and Harper on Saturday.
#1- this is the coolest thing ever
#2 - Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, and Tweedle DoDo was a FABULOUS idea, how can you say that?! If you'll recall, we won an award for that!
awww that was such a lovely photo montage! made me a little teary...what a sweet friendship!
Post a Comment