Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Weekend
Warning: this post has a lot of pics. This was Harper's First Easter so I think I went a little overboard with the 150 pictures that I took. This weekend we made a quick trip up to Paris to spend time with my family. Jeff had a game on Friday night, so we left on Saturday morning. We arrived in time for lunch. It was pretty weather on Saturday and it was supposed to rain all day on Sunday so we enjoyed being outside while we could. 
Rebekah was able to come home from college for the weekend. Harper loved Aunt Beka's long curly hair.
Harper loves the dogs. She would just giggle every time they came near her. Aunt Beka is determined to make sure that Harper is not afraid of dogs like me!
Check out those leg rolls!
Entertaining Great Grandaddy on Saturday night.
After, we went to church on Sunday morning we snapped a "few" pics of Miss Harper in her Easter dress. 
She thinks her daddy is so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
ooooh, i miss this! LOVE all the pics - Harper's Easter Dress is too cute! makes me think of all our matching Easter Dresses growing up... did Mom make that bow? it looks like her handiwork... too cute. I'm glad we got to chat that day, it made me feel like i was home for a bit. Love you!
She is so precious in her Easter dress!
Harper looked beautiful in her precious Easter dress and huge bow! I love it!!
Sarah, the pic of you and Harper at the very last is beautiful!
Post a Comment