Family pic at the stadium.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Take me out to the ballgame
Tuesday night Jeff's high school baseball team, the Centennial Titans, had the privilege to play a game at the Dr. Pepper stadium in Frisco. This stadium is where the minor league Rough Riders play.
It was pretty cool for the high school team to get to play at this great stadium. It was an unusually warm day, so Harper and I decided to venture out to the game. Here's Jeff and his infielders taking Batting practice before the game. 
Such loyal fans....
Titan in Training!
Harper and I before the game.
Jeff was happy because the Titans won 11 - 0!!! The proud daddy with his little girl after the game.
Family pic at the stadium.
It's supposed to be 85 degrees today so Harper and I are going to another one of his games this evening.
Family pic at the stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
she is so squeezable!! i CANNOT get over how cute she is and i really think she is looking more like you sarah! so precious!
sarah, she's getting so big! what are you feeding her?!?
seriously, she's growing so much, it's crazy to think about all the changes before i see you guys this summer! keep the pics and videos coming. I love you!
I meant to call and tell u guys Happy 6 months old, but have been SUPER busy! Love u!
Post a Comment