Here's the last photos at our house before we left this morning to come to the hospital.


The car is all loaded... Jeff thinks that we are moving in to the hospital!
8:30am: This is Jeff
We are here, IV's in, pitocin kicking, and I'm nervous!!! Pray for Sarah and Baby Sherman for an awesome day.
We love you guys!
Stay tuned...updates to come
(I think this will be my duty plus other things today:)!!!!)
12:50pm: This is Sarah now.... things are progressing nicely! The Dr. is getting ready to come break my water. Here's some photos from the day so far. My mom and Jeff hanging out with me.
Here's me "conducting a web conference" with my sisters who are in Israel and Austin. They want to be a part of the process today also.

No fair - Jeff just got to eat in front of me. All I can have is ice chips and he got a full meal...
1:30pm: Ok- I'm signing off for now as the pain is getting a little intense - I just called for the DRUGS!! Adios!











7 comments:
Jeff - tell Sarah I'm praying for her (and you & sweet baby Sherman) today! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Praying for you guys! wish i could be there, but I'm excited to meet Baby Sherman in a few short months! you guys will be great parents! love you!
-Carol :-)
praying for you Sarah...can't wait to meet her!!!
yeah!!!! you are doing awesome!!! cannot wait to meet baby sherman!!!
dont get too mad at Jeff...he's just there to help!!! We are so excited to meet Baby Sherman..
Love the Oergels
just ice chips?!?! What is Sarah gonna DO? :) Praying for you, dear...
SO exciting...We all can't wait...everyone has been asking me! Hang in there....adine
Post a Comment