We went to the Doctor today for my 39 week check up and I'm making a little progress. I'm dilated to a 2 now! We went ahead and scheduled an induction for Thursday, August 28th. We were told to arrive at the hospital at 7:30am and then they would start the process. So the 28th we will get to meet her daughter unless she decides to come between now and then on her own. Please pray for these last few days that I can relax and get some sleep! I've been very anxious these last few weeks and so excited to meet her!!
Jeff starts school on Monday and has games on Wednesday night and Friday night of next week. If all goes as scheduled, Baby Sherman will make her arrival between game days.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh sweet Sarah, I am so excited for you and Jeff. You are in my prayers. Get some rest. It will all be behind you soon enough.
Love,
Patty/Mom/Grandma
Yeah! Great news that baby girl Sherman is arriving tomorrow. I'm sure it will be hard to sleep tonight but try and rest as much as possible. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for an easy, pain-free labor! :)
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one!
Kris Luebbers
Post a Comment