Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our beautiful Harper Joy.

Well, Harper is now 20 hours old. We are so excited that she is a part of our family now. She is just beautiful! We are all tired but hanging in there. Here are a few pics from her first few hours...
Harper Joy was 8 lbs. and 21 inches long. Look at those long legs. Looks like a runner to me.





First Family Photo!

Mom and Harper loving on each other.

17 comments:

robert and kelley said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! we are so excited and she is absolutely beautiful!! she does have long legs =) runner for sure!! we love you!

Team Davis said...

She's beautiful! I love her name! Glad things went so well for you!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh I'm all teary-eyed sitting at my desk...she's just gorgeous - and that goes for you too Sarah! can't believe you just had a baby, you look like you're just hanging out:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two! What a beautiful family! Love y'all!

John C.

Anonymous said...

yay! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

long and skinny like her momma, and she looks ready to eat and talk (like her momma ;-)

so, who does she look like more? I think Sarah, but my roommate thinks Jeff... either way, i can't wait to meet her! love you guys!

Kampen Family said...

MUFFIN!! She is adorable and I love the name "Harper"!! Great choice! She looks like her daddy, but much more pretty:) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This is so surreal, and so very VERY cool. I wish I could be there!

KathyN said...

Beautful baby!!!! Enjoy every minute because they grow up fast.

Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey guys she is so beautiful!! I just talked to beka and she told me that you had harper yesterday. I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm so happy for you guys! Beth said hi and congrats too.

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Sarah,

Harper Joy is absolutely gorgeous!! What a miracle God has granted you. Love and enjoy each minute you have with her.
Great Aunt Kay and Great Uncle Al Fowler

brett tilford said...

Congratulations! Hooray! Maggie and I are so happy for you guys. Harper looks beautiful.

Rhonda said...

I love you Harper Joy! You are beautiful... Just like your aunt. Hope you guys get good rest. I love you!

Aunt Rhonda

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of and for you both. We love Harper already as much as we love you guys. Abigail can't wait until Harper is old enough to play! What a blessing and miracle from GOD!
Love,
Greg, Heather, and Abigail Grace Diamond

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a cutie! I am so happy for you two! I am also ready to come play with baby girl (as soon as ya'll get her broke!!!) I've said extra prayers for you, but it looks like the Big Guy has exceeded all of those! Godspeed!
Big love,
-T

Anonymous said...

Harper is a "Doll"!!!! God has blessed you with such a beautiful & healthy baby! We can't wait to see her!
Love,
Uncle Jerry & Aunt Jane

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!  What a blessing! We are so happy for you and we can't wait to see her, and you of course, in Abq.  All of our love to all of you.Steve and Judy

Anonymous said...

She is perfect!