Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Harper Joy Sherman

Born @ 4:00 PM
Weight 8 lbs
Lenght 21

What a joy she is! Sarah is doing great.......I'M A DAD!!!! AWESOME!!

Love you guy's

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

YAY!!! I'm an aunt :D
Love you guys...can't wait to meet her. See you soon.
Love Aunt Beka

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Amanda

robert and kelley said...

yeah!!! we are so proud of you!! we are praying for you and love you tons!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS from your TNT family...we are all so happy for you and Jeff. Give Baby Harper lots of kisses for us. Sarah...try to get some rest!

Patty said...

Words simply cannot express how proud I am of you two. I praise God every day for life, and now for new life. I know you both will be great parents.

All my love,
Patty/Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

we want pictures! we want pictures! we want pictures! hahaha

Or I guess we can just suck it up and wait to see her in person this evening:) love you guys

Anonymous said...

She's drop dead gorgeous!

--a thrilled Great Aunt 'Shoe'

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for yall. Thanks for sending the e-mail for pics and updates. We will keep loging on.

We can't wait to see her!

Mandy & David Allison