Doesn't she look beautiful?Dad and Rebekah
Monday, June 9, 2008
My beautiful sister - Rebekah
This past weekend Jeff and I went home to Paris to watch my BABY sister graduate from Paris High School. I can't believe that Rebekah is already graduating from high school. It seems like just yesterday that I was walking across that stage getting my diploma. It was actually 8 years ago for me.
I'm so proud of Rebekah because she was ranked 4th in her Senior Class! She is headed to University of Texas at Austin this Fall. My mom and I tried to convince her to go to Baylor - but she decided to follow in Dad's footsteps!
The graduation was scheduled to be at the football stadium but due to the threat of rain, they moved the graduation ceremony into the auditorium at the last minute. When they moved the ceremony inside, they limited each graduate to only 6 tickets. We had many family members come up for the ceremony, but they ended up not being able to come. Here's the six "lucky" ticket holders after the ceremony. It didn't start until 8:00 PM, so I look a little exhausted.
After the graduation on Friday night, Jeff and I got up early on Saturday morning to drive back to Dallas. My college roommate Michelle got married at 11:30am on Saturday morning. Pictures of that in the next post. Also, I just had to post these beautiful pics of Rebekah at her Senior Prom this spring.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Oh my stars! Rebekah looks amazing...and I am beyond obsessed with that DRESS!
You know, it was so surreal to be walking down the streets of Tel Aviv and think "Bek's graduating tonight! I won't be there..."
She is beautiful, though... i was looking through all mom's pics and thought, "wow, she's so grown up and gorgeous!"
hehehe... love you all!
That dress is gorgeous!! I covet it.
Post a Comment