Well, I'm now officially in my third trimester. I'm now 30 weeks prego. Whew!!! It's flying by so fast. I can't believe that I have only about 2 more months before I'm a mom! Jeff and I have been dragging our feet a little on the important things like picking a name, decorating the nursery, and registering. We realized that it's now time to get serious and start some of these daunting tasks. We went to Babies R Us last week to start the registering process and it was pretty overwhelming! There are so many things that you feel like you need. It's hard registering because there are so many options - like the "wall of bottles" and the "pacifier wall". Good thing we have the Internet these days because I spent a lot of time researching the different products and choices.
In regards to the baby room, we live in a three bedroom house so we are having to combine the current office and guest room to make space for Baby Sherman. This weekend we started to consolidate the office and guest room and we were amazed at how much stuff we have collected in the past few years. Stay tuned for pictures of the nursery progress.
Here are a few pics that Jeff took this past weekend. I can't believe how big my belly is right now. I don't know how it can continue to grow for another 2 months.

30 weeks pregnant!

Until next time...
3 comments:
You are PRECIOUS preggo!! I cant wait to see nursery pics - and hear Baby Sherman's name :) Congrats!
you and your basketball are adorable!
Oh Sarah, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment