Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2017

April Happenings

Saturday night I took Harper on a little date to the Marquette Spring show.  It was a wonderful production and she enjoyed watching all of the dancing. 

Sunday morning I woke up early and drove over to the Flower Mound CAC for a little early morning Sprint Triathlon.  My friends over at Dallas Athletes Racing always put on such a fun event. I placed 4th in my age group and enjoyed being out on the race course.  
Sunday afternoon daddy had to work so the kids and I had a picnic at the park. 
It's fun to explore our own town. 

Walker has upgraded to Brody's old bike with training wheels. He accompanied me on a little training run on Monday morning. 
Tuesday night was a big baseball game against cross town rival Flower Mound.  I chose to keep the kids up way past their bed time on a school night. They helped me cheer on his team to a win! 
Brody's favorite Adopt an Athlete - Dalton.  

No comments: