Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

5 In A Canoe

I think the kids favorite breakfast day at camp was the make your own pancake bar.

After breakfast each day, we headed to the gorgeous chapel for a little praise and worship time. 


One morning we set out to go boating on the lake near camp.  It was chilly but we had fun.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend 5 people in one canoe because we were a little wobbly.  I was in the back and just kept saying, "sit still" and "don't move".  Poor Walker was sitting on the bottom of the boat between my legs and kept getting wet from the splashes. Maybe we will try it again when the kids can be in their own boat. 



We headed into town and hit up a yummy ice cream place and played at the park before going back to camp. 

Saw a double rainbow from our porch right after a little rain shower.


The counselors all had hammocks and would hang them around camp for the kids to play in. 

No comments: