Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

First Week of Summer

Oh hi there Summer break.  Our first Monday morning of Summer break we decided to start potty training Walker, Brody wanted to learn to ride his bike with out training wheels, we started swim lessons, and managed to squeeze in a lot of fun along the way.

Potty training = running around in underwear all day 



We take swim lessons at the YMCA.  All three kids have lessons at the same time spread out in the pool so I can watch everyone at once.



"When you pee pee in the potty you get an m&m." I lost track of how many times that I said this today.  

More swimming and picnic dinner.  

When he is your third born and you have other little people to take care of you get creative with the ipad and keeping him on the potty long enough to take a poop.  

I feel like we are going through a lot more groceries with everyone home this summer.  At least I have helpers at the store.  

Mid Afternoon Ice cream cones - why not? 

No comments: