Here's a little phone dump from the beginning of May.
Jeff was able to take a 1/2 day off from work and be a Watchdog at Harper's school. She was so excited to have him there.

This little daredevil doesn't like his Strider bike anymore. He wants to ride Brody's bike all the time. He insists on wearing my gigantic soccer shin guards on his legs and then Harper's shin guards on his arms.
Jeff was able to take a 1/2 day off from work and be a Watchdog at Harper's school. She was so excited to have him there.
This little daredevil doesn't like his Strider bike anymore. He wants to ride Brody's bike all the time. He insists on wearing my gigantic soccer shin guards on his legs and then Harper's shin guards on his arms.
Harper and I enjoyed our first bike date together. In the past, she would ride and I would run but I can't keep up with her anymore on foot so I jumped on my bike with her. We rode 3 miles and had fun.
We have enjoyed a few family walks after dinner while the weather is still pleasant.
I typically grocery shop at Wal Mart. They have now started an online shopping & free pick up service that I'm in LOVE with. I order my groceries online one evening and then reserve a free pick up time the next morning. We pull up and they bring everything out and load it for me. It's such a nice treat to not have to go into the store with kids!











No comments:
Post a Comment