Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Smores, Fishin, Baseball and More

Sunday afternoon I took the big kids to a birthday party for our buddy Isaac.  The party was at their new house in their awesome backyard.  They roasted hotdogs, made smores, "fished" in the pool and went on a nature walk / scavenger hunt. 




When I can't make it to a baseball game, I am thankful for technology where I can watch the game.  My favorite part is hearing Jeff's post game interview.  

Fun afternoon with sweet friends - Campbell, Harper, and Sloane 
My cousin Michael and his wife  Jacqueline were up in Dallas for work.  We were able to get together for dinner one night and celebrate his birthday. 

Some of our baseball games have been freezing!  Thankfully dad came to this one in Plano to help keep me warm.  

Thankful for a quick lunch date with my coach during baseball season.  Even if it was only for 45 minutes between games - I'll take what I can get.  

No comments: