Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Baseball people and Ninja Turtles

I'm thankful for technology during baseball season.  When we can't make it to the game, we can watch it live online.  The boys got these baseball figures that they like to play with.  One afternoon while we were watching a game on the ipad, they were trying to follow along with their little baseball men. 
One afternoon, Harper hijacked my phone and enjoyed taking pics of Brody outside.  Crazy kid.  

Sweet friends celebrating Amanda's 30th birthday.  I'm thankful for these women that have come into my life since moving to Flower Mound.  

We kept Ariana one day last week and I took the kids on a little walk and then to the gym.  

The big kids had a ninja turtle birthday party to attend.  Michala did a great job making masks and nunchucks for all of the kids. 


No comments: