Walker's snack trap is like a security blanket for him. He won't put them down.
I think that swinging the baseball bat might be a little easier 2 handed.

snack break after each swing.
I think that swinging the baseball bat might be a little easier 2 handed.
snack break after each swing.
I missed Harper while she was gone all week for Spring Break. After school one day we headed to Dairy Queen for free ice cream cones because it was DQ's birthday.
Loving our patio cover so we can enjoy eating outside.
Even though the weather is nice during the day, as soon as the sun drops down at night the temps drop. Taylor and I were pretty cold by the end of this game. We played cross town rival Flower Mound. The game went into extra innings (7 extra innings - so 14 total!) and it wasn't over until almost midnight.











No comments:
Post a Comment