Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lazy Days

We have managed to enjoy a few "lazy mornings" that include painting while Walker naps.


Building legos that she got while in the hospital

Her sweet friend Emmerson came over to visit after she got out of the hospital and brought Harper a new doll and lots of accessories including a high chair, bath tub, bed, etc. 

It's very important for "Elsa" to have her breakfast before Harper eats.  

Walker is getting too big for me to carry him on the front carrier so I tried him on my back.  He loved it and I think I've found a new home for him when I'm out with all three of the kids.  

We went to the Marcus Football Spring game and sat up in the pressbox where it was cooler.  

No comments: