Our McKinney house had a tiny backyard so we weren't able to fit a swing set in it. This house has a little bigger back yard. Still not big enough for a huge play set but a stand alone swing set was going to be perfect. Dad and Mom came over last weekend and helped on the project. Baseball season has started so Jeff was not around but mom kept kids busy while Dad and I built away.

We started with a simple kit from Home Depot and it came with a ton of different screws, nails, bolts, etc.

Yes - I got after it with the power tools!

Is fun to think that I helped build this that my kids will enjoy hopefully for years.

It was a bit chilly but Harper insisted on supervising all afternoon. Of course her leap pad helped keep her busy.



Testing out the new slide



Brody enjoyed Papa's tools as well.





Thank you Papa and Mimi for giving up your weekend to help with our project!
They have been outside swinging every day since!
We started with a simple kit from Home Depot and it came with a ton of different screws, nails, bolts, etc.
Yes - I got after it with the power tools!
Is fun to think that I helped build this that my kids will enjoy hopefully for years.
It was a bit chilly but Harper insisted on supervising all afternoon. Of course her leap pad helped keep her busy.
Testing out the new slide
Brody enjoyed Papa's tools as well.
Thank you Papa and Mimi for giving up your weekend to help with our project!
They have been outside swinging every day since!











No comments:
Post a Comment