Last week we meet up with a few friends at the Sci-Tech Discovery Center in Frisco. It was our first time to visit and the kids had a great time doing a little hands on learning.


Harper and Kate figuring out the ball machine.

Brody supervising Bryn & Anne Charlotte

Brody seeing how fast he can throw at the baseball booth

Harper was his ball retrieval girl



Bryn, Anne Charlotte, Elle, Kate, Harper & Brody all sitting ON the table building



They had this cool display of sports equipment and balls all cut in half. I learned what the inside of all of the different balls looks like.


We had a great time and I highly recommend it for anyone with young kids who lives in the North Cities area.
Harper and Kate figuring out the ball machine.
Brody supervising Bryn & Anne Charlotte
Brody seeing how fast he can throw at the baseball booth
Harper was his ball retrieval girl
Bryn, Anne Charlotte, Elle, Kate, Harper & Brody all sitting ON the table building
They had this cool display of sports equipment and balls all cut in half. I learned what the inside of all of the different balls looks like.
We had a great time and I highly recommend it for anyone with young kids who lives in the North Cities area.











1 comment:
I think we should go here ASAP!!!
Post a Comment