Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rainy Days

Last week we had several days of rain and storms. The loudest storms seemed to pop up during nap time and in the middle of the night.  Good thing we have a King size bed so those extra bodies can fit in.  This was the first time that Harper has woken up during a storm in the middle of the night and run into our room. The next morning we had fun playing in the rain.


Brody was eager to try out his new puddle jumper swim floatie.

Rainy days = lots of dress up for Miss Harper. Look who decided he wanted to take part in it also.
(jeff hasn't seen this photo)

I love watching Harper let her imagination run wild every day.  She loves playing with her baby dolls.  she has her favorites and they change names every day. I love to hear her tell me what adventure they are going on each day.

Every night we read a few books to Harper, then a Bible Story, then the Lord's Prayer.  Normally she repeats after us line by line.  This night I asked her if she knew it by memory and this is what I heard.  Makes this momma proud!

No comments: