Prestonwood held a fun event this year called "Merry Christmas with Love". We went after church on Sunday afternoon. They had a huge tent set up with 8 different stations inside geared towards young kids. The first station that Harper found was the cookie decorating.

She got to make a Christmas craft with Daddy's help and then waited in line to see Santa Claus. She has been talking about Santa for the last few weeks. I wasn't sure if we would actually get her to sit on his lap this year because she is somewhat terrified of things in costume - CHS Titan mascot, Chick Fila Cow, etc. We waited in line for a little while and she just stared at him.
She got to make a Christmas craft with Daddy's help and then waited in line to see Santa Claus. She has been talking about Santa for the last few weeks. I wasn't sure if we would actually get her to sit on his lap this year because she is somewhat terrified of things in costume - CHS Titan mascot, Chick Fila Cow, etc. We waited in line for a little while and she just stared at him.
When it was our turn, Jeff stepped up onto the platform where Santa was sitting and Harper started screaming and wouldn't let go of Jeff. I thought that I had a picture of her in the middle of this little melt down but I didn't get one. Here's the after - with big tears rolling down that sweet little face. I don't think we will try Santa pictures again this year. Maybe next year.











No comments:
Post a Comment