Our sweet friends Matt, Kendra, and Macie are moving to Wisconsin. They leave next week so we had to fit in one more play date at Willow Bend. They have a great kids play area.


Harper sliding


Macie giving kisses to Jacob



Kate and Harper - two peas in a pod.

I'm sure these girls are going to get into lots of trouble together. This was right before the janitor came over and asked us to keep our children out of the fountain!

Harper teaching Jacob how to splash in the fountain

Anna Lou and Harper practicing their driving skills

Macie at the wheel with Harper and Mackenzie as her passengers

Once Harper took the wheel Mackenzie wanted out! I think she was a little nervous about Harper's driving skills




We will miss you Macie!
Harper sliding
Macie giving kisses to Jacob
Kate and Harper - two peas in a pod.
I'm sure these girls are going to get into lots of trouble together. This was right before the janitor came over and asked us to keep our children out of the fountain!
Harper teaching Jacob how to splash in the fountain
Anna Lou and Harper practicing their driving skills
Macie at the wheel with Harper and Mackenzie as her passengers
Once Harper took the wheel Mackenzie wanted out! I think she was a little nervous about Harper's driving skills
We will miss you Macie!











No comments:
Post a Comment