Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miserable 24 hours

It's been a rough few days around here.  Thursday morning Jeff left for a Baseball conference in Waco.  My mom came over to help while he was gone.  I had grand plans for us to paint more of the house, paint the furniture still in the garage, and a few other home projects.   Well, Thursday night I started feeling bad and I came down with a miserable stomach bug that lasted about 24 hours.  Jeff was in Waco and he got sick as well.  Thankfully my mom was here to help with Harper while I recuperated.  I felt better yesterday and Jeff is starting to feel better today.  YUCK! Luckily, this little girl didn't get it!

She loves being outside.  This last week was still pretty cold but hopefully this next week will be warmer.



She is so inquisitive and loves to explore outside.

Picking up acorns.

Playing with acorns.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were sick but so thankful your mom was there to help! I LOVE the pigtails! Excited to see you this weekend...

Emily said...

Love those pigtails!! And glad you're feeling better. YUCKY...

Nash Family said...

LOVE the pigtails!

Natrudy said...

oh no!! I had that stuff a couple of weeks ago. It was awful. Glad you are feeing better. PS - I am LOVING the pig tails!