This week Harper and I headed to the zoo with Amanda and Noelle. Noelle is 6 months old and such a little cutie. The weather was perfect. Harper had never been to the zoo before and she loved looking at all of the animals. Noelle and Harper eating their picnic lunch.
Looking for a snack out of the vending machine
Mommy and Harper checking out the elephants.
She got a little tired so she decided to just lay her head down on her stroller.
"Look Mom - can you believe what that animal just did?"
Another snack break.
Not so sure what to think of the Gorilla!
I haven't been to the zoo in forever. In was fun to see it through Harper's eyes this time.











3 comments:
We had so much fun! Harper is such a cutie and fun to watch.
Maybe a year from now Jae Beth and I can join!!!
Some of the faces Harper is making are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment