One of my New Years Resolutions was to cook more. On the weekends I try to plan out what I'm going to cook during the next week. I then make the dreaded trip to the grocery store to fill up the pantry and fridge. Some might think of grocery shopping as "fun" but I think it's a chore. Anyways, some of my friends created a cook book in December and I'm enjoying trying out some of the new recipes. When we got the book, Jeff sat down and picked out some recipes that he wanted me to try. Last night WE made strawberry bread.

The recipe called for a "well" in the dry ingredients.

Yummy strawberry goodness before being cooked.
We got this mini stone loaf pan for our wedding over 6 years ago and I think this is the first time that I've used it.

The recipe said that it would create 6 mini loaves or 2 regular ones. I only had one regular pan and 4 mini - so that is what we used.

This is another pan that we got for our wedding that I've never used before! It's a Tupperware Magic Baking Form. I was disappointed because it completely burned the bottom of the bread.

The mini loaves turned out super yummy. We made these last night and 2 mini loaves are already gone!
Harper approved!
Thanks Lindsay for the yummy recipe!
1 comment:
I got all of those silicone baking dishes, and I can't stand them. I've never had anything turn out well in them!
Post a Comment