This weekend one of Jeff's college roommates, Joshua Costello (Cos), came to visit us from Nashville. We had a great time catching up with him. He hasn't been to Texas since our wedding - almost 6 years ago. Jeff gets to see Cos once a year because they have a guys weekend away where all of his roommates get together. This was his first time to meet Harper. Friday night we went to Babe's for dinner. We needed to introduce Cos to this yummy all you can eat Fried Chicken restaurant. Harper did OK at dinner. We met at 5:15 so it was early enough that I could still get her to bed at a reasonable time. Anxiously waiting for her chicken and veggies!
Harper kept trying to feed Cos her chicken!
It was so fun to catch up with old friends. I'm sad that I didn't get any pics of the whole group.











2 comments:
oh my gosh your little girl is getting old!! I need to see her...soon!!!
Umm....yeah kind of feeling left out over here!! What..do I gotta push out a cute little baby in order to be allowed to get my picture taken?!!!
Post a Comment