Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

More fun time with Papa & Mimi

Well, I decided to come up to Paris again this weekend. Jeff had a baseball game Thursday and Friday night. Then he has a football conference all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Yes - a football conference on Valentine's day! That was bad planning on someones part! He won't even get home until after 10pm on Saturday night. I'm so thankful that we live close enough to my parents that I can just jump in the car and be there in less than 2 hours. For the most part, Harper is a great traveler. She normally just falls asleep in her car seat and wakes up once the cars stops moving and we have arrived. Mimi was so glad to get to spend another few days with Harper. Helping my mom cook - she is learning at an early age.
Last night, Harper and I went with my mom to her Women's ministry event at their church. It was a sweet time of worship, teaching and fellowship. This morning my dad had the privilege of feeding Harper her cereal. This was only the second time that she had eaten it. My dad is a pro - he knew to make it much thicker than when I did it yesterday. She cleaned her bowl this morning. I think that she really likes this new taste.

1 comment:

Team Leslie said...

That girl sure does have big, beautiful eyes like her momma! I love getting updates on your blog.