Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend was a busy one filled with friends, family, and fellowship. On Friday, my mom came over to "play" for the day. We spent time shopping up at Stonebriar in Frisco then met Jeff for dinner. On Saturday morning, I had to get up way too early for a work event - 4:45 am. The weather was so nice on Saturday (75 degrees!) that I took Harper to a new park that I just discovered in Wylie. We met my cousin and her two kids at the park. Harper enjoyed swinging with my cousin Diana.On Saturday evening, we went down to Dallas to one of my other cousin's house for his birthday party. Harper had to show off her new fun head band that I picked up on Friday. Brad and Crystal had a late Christmas present for Harper. It's a UT onesie - so cute! I didn't go to UT but the entire Cutrell family has Orange blood running through and through.

Today we went to church this morning then had lunch with Jeff's dad. This evening we went to the McDonough's house for a Superbowl watching party with our Bible Fellowship class. I don't think that I watched 1 minute of the game. I was too busy eating and talking to all of the ladies. Whew - what a weekend!

2 comments:

Leah said...

That park is great! I took my nieces there when they were here over the summer! It's great to have such a nice place to play so close!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

She just gets cuter and cuter and I LOVE her precious head band!
We need to get Harper a Baylor shirt to replace that other one :)