Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Baby Showers and special friends

This past weekend my sweet college friends, Natalie, Sarah, and Michelle, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me. It was such a special time to celebrate this new and exciting time in our life. Here's a few pics from the shower:

The fabulous hostesses - Michelle, Natalie, and Sarah. They did such a great job decorating and the food was super yummy!

My sweet friends from growing up - Amanda and Jessica. We were each born exactly one week apart. I was April 30th, then Jessica was May 7th, and Amanda was May 14th. We have been friends our ENTIRE life!!!

Baby Sherman received so many fun gifts at the shower. We received her car seat, stroller, high chair, and many other fun items. Seeing all of those presents in our house made it even more "real". She will be here before we know it. My mom is coming over this weekend to help paint and decorate the nursery.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Sarah,
I really wish I could have been there. I want you to know that I am probably going to be the most annoying new grandma ever (if I'm not there already). I know that you and Jeff are anxious to get this part over with and ready to start being parents. Looking forward to pictures of the nursery.

Love always,
Patty/Mom

Emily said...

Sorry I missed it...love you!