Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Team Sherman will become 3!

After 4 years of marriage, Jeff & I decided we wanted to expand our team! We found out on December 22nd that we are EXPECTING! We are so excited that I'm pregnant! Finding out about the pregnancy was the perfect Christmas present for us and our families. Here's how we told my family. I created little frames and had my family open them all at the same time.

Everyone was so excited! The day after Christmas we left to go to Crested Butte, CO for a ski trip. Luckily, I did great in the car - no sickness along the way. Once we came back from Colorado, we went to our first Doctors appointment. The appointment was on our 4 year anniverssary which was pretty special. They did a sonogram and we got to see "Baby Sherman" on the screen. It looked just like a little bean. We can't wait to watch baby sherman grow. I'm due August 30th!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome to blogging!!! So excited for you guys!!!