Jeff’s career has taken him back to his LOVE for coaching. Almost every day since August, you can find Jeff on the football field coaching the Centennial Titans. He can’t wait to start coaching the Freshman baseball team in a few weeks. This season Sarah has even learned a few things about football by sitting with the other coaches wives in the stands. She has made a good start at becoming a sports enthusiast!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Our 2007 in review
Where do we begin... I guess we have finally given in to share our lives with blog world. Jeff and I just celebrated 4 years of marriage this week! Time sure does fly when you are having fun. 2007 was a fun filled year for Jeff and I filled with travel, triathlons, and fun times with friends and family.
Sarah is approaching 5 years with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training Program. Her job has once again taken her to several beautiful destinations like Monterey, Lake Tahoe, and Maui. She still loves cheering people on to their fundraising and training goals in the endurance sports world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment